In the old days large retailers would have had at least one warehouse if not more full of returns and end-of-line or surplus stock that they would sell off cheap to a select few people. Generally this was where market traders, professional boot salers and the like would buy their supplies.
Now things have changed.
More and more high street retailers are handling the ‘disposal’ of this type of stock themselves than ever before. Now they open their own online clearance bargains stores or they open (usually highly successful) specific eBay or Amazon shops dedicated to selling these items. This is good news for us as it means there are lots more places where we can pick up bargains as long as we know where to look.
Online Clearance Bargains Stores I Have Found:
- Amazon Warehouse Clearance
- Argos Clearance – Part of the Argos website
- Bargain Crazy – Clearance website of littlewoods.com
- John Lewis Clearance – Part of the John Lewis website
- Littlewoods Clearance – littlewoods.com‘s bargains sold by them on eBay
- Littlewoods Clearance (Amazon) – littlewoods.com‘s bargains sold by them on Amazon
- Tesco Clearance – Part of the Tesco website
- Tesco Outlet – Tesco’s bargains sold by them on eBay
- Very Clearance – very.co.uk‘s bargains sold by them on eBay
This list is by no means comprehensive but I’m sure there are some sites above that are new to some. If you have any favourites that I’ve missed, please comment below and I’ll update this post accordingly.